Monday, May 24, 2010

Choose your own no-nonsense cover letter!

Dear Potential Employer:

I am writing to express my interest in the (blanky blank) position advertised (somewhere). In my research, I have been extremely/sort of/not really impressed with your organization because of (reasons). Due to my education and work experience, I am very/moderately/not at all qualified for this position.

I have years/months/not a day of related work experience wherein I learned (things) and developed (skills).

I feel I would be an excellent addition to your organization. My salary requirements are more than you would pay/about what you would pay/anything that will allow me to eat and life under a roof. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions regarding my application.

Seriously,
Awesome McHireme
BS in Employability
Loc.al P.hone

No comments: